Aubri @ 4 months

My, how time is flying. Aubri is four months old now! I hadn't thought about this until Casi brought it up yesterday, but we won't get to have an official five-month celebration in February. It kinda bummed me out a little.

Check out our little angel during her four-month photo shoot!




Here's one of our favorite recent pictures. All of a sudden, Aubri decided to start looking very relaxed when laying in her crib.

4 Response to "Aubri @ 4 months"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Aubri, you have grown SO much since I saw you Christmas! I miss you and am looking forward to seeing you real soon! I can't believe you are already four months old! You are a little doll! Nana loves you!

  2. John Michael Says:

    She is growing! I really like this age when they can almost sit up and you see more of their personality. The one of her with her hands behind her head is hilarious! It looks like she's just kicking back and watching the clouds roll by.

    I know you both know how blessed you are!

  3. Aunt Brooke Says:

    WOW!!! I can't believe how much you have grown and changed! I would love to see you, but I'll have to keep waiting. :-(
    I love you!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I will still be looking forward to a five-month pic!!!!

Post a Comment